Virgo Versus The Zodiac
Virgo Versus The Zodiac review
Virgo Versus the Zodiac is a sci-fi/fantasy JRPG inspired by the Mario & Luigi RPG series and the Mother RPG series in which you play as an obsessed villain.
The game features traditional turn-based combat with real-time execution of moves: blocking, countering and timing your attacks carefully as well as predicting your foes' moves is essential to succeed in Virgos twisted and unforgiving cosmic quest to bring back the Golden Age, a period of peace, symmetry and balance, or so she thinks.
In this galaxy where every action means a reaction, youll play as Virgo, the Holy Queen, often called Dreadful Queen by heretics, bringing mayhem to the Zodiac Realms and leaving a trail of stardust on the way, all to fit her excessively righteous worldview.
- A unique turn based combat system featuring timed-actions and counterattacks that favors a balance of offense and defense, rewarding a deliberate mind and swift fingers.
- No Random Encounters: Every fight is a unique challenge designed specifically for you.
- A focus on exploration with multiple endings: There are many people, places, and items to see among the stars, and each interaction could be the one that determines your fate!
- Zodiac Memories: Peer behind the veil to explore the backstories of the Zodiacs!
- Take the Dangerous Route and fight off the Space Reptiles in an optional Action Filled Shoot'em Up Minigame!
- And most importantly: Riding Alpacas!